Contact us to do any (or all) of the following:
- Purchasing of books, craft materials, and other items for youth (i.e. Care Bags for released detainees)
- Purchasing food for youth gatherings who may not eat in a loving community environment
- Supply necessary toiletry or clothing items on a discretionary basis (i.e. school uniforms)
- Support operational costs for printing, administrative supplies, marketing materials, and staff support
- Arts and crafts materials - set of 10 for girls; set of 10 for boys
- Cases of bottled water and/or Gatorade
- Markers, pencils, construction paper, any school supplies
Our mailing address: The 5th, Inc., PO Box 12531, Miami, FL 33101
- Letter writing - write an encouraging letter to any of our youth detainees. We directly deliver them.
- Volunteer to spend time at any of our outreaches: mentor, share a message, play basketball, or do a craft.
- If you want to visit the Detention Center an extensive background check MUST be conducted.
- Most of all - PRAY! We believe in prayer and truly appreciate you including us in that special time. :-)